Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Water Baby

Okay...I am procrastinating from the laundry pile in our clothes hamper that seems quite perpetual...but my cousin was telling me about how much her daughter is enjoying her bath time with splashing in the water and playing with bath toys...so last night, in an effort to get B ready for bed, we got the bath toys out and let him enjoy some good old fashioned water fun...this photo was before we gave B a water mohawk for the first time... and the water mohawk...
and this just captures his precious eyes that make both Chad's and my heart melt. We continue to be so thankful for this little guy...




1 comment:

Marissa said...

I am soooo glad to hear you are enjoying the washpod. And of course our beautiful blue eyed children look even more blue eyed in the tub. I love the mohawk. Some day he'll be very embarrassed by that picture.