Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh Happy Day

I am working to find the simple joys in my life right now and wanted to share a glimpse of the morning so far...
This morning I was able to go for a quick run with one of my favorite running companions, Ella. When I came home, I heard little peeps from B's nursery...I tip toed in and found a very sleepy and very hungry blue eyed boy waiting to be picked up and hugged. After a quick breakfast and a little time in his excersaucer (I had to capture a photo of him playing, just watching him brings a smile to my face)...B, Ella and I enjoyed a long walk around the neighborhood. Ella enjoyed sniffing a variety of things along our route and B cooed at the trees and birds as we walked. B fell asleep about half way through the walk and is enjoying the remainder of his nap in his crib...ohhh, the dog days of summer...I love them!

No comments: