Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What About Bob Joke


C and I have had a running joke from the What About Bob movie with Bill Murray for quite a while...Let me help to paint a picture...


Bob is on a sailboat (trying to overcome his fear), and he says something like "I'm a sailor, I sail...I let the boat do the work"...


So Chad and I will say things like "I'm a cook, I cook, I let the stove do the work" or "I'm a runner, I run, I let my feet do the work" (Okay, sometimes we need to get a life...but I promise it is pretty funny!)


So tonight , while Chad is working on putting the hinges on a trunk, he asks for my "help" with deciding where the hinges should go... and I say "I'm a wife, It's what I do, I let my husband do the work"...we both laughed so hard...because it's true, I often do ask Chad to do things and because a lot of times my jokes really aren't that funny...for once I thought on my toes!

No comments: