Monday, May 28, 2007

Quick trip back to Mesquite...

Splash Down
Pretty mean trick to play to put the tennis ball where she cant get it
What a cutie....
This would be the jump before the aforementioned "Splash Down"Say hello to Sophie Diop Underwood, Beth's new maltipoo
Beth, you excited to be home for the summer and riding to work with the rents for a couple of months?
I apologize, I just cant resist
I know, its not healthy, but when you dont have a kid yet, what do you take pictures of?
Sophie chowing down on the countertop

I mean this should be a Kibbles'N'Bits ad, should it not?Beth being as domestic as she can be right now...
Beth and Sophie coming back in from what can be considered a successful trip outside (the artistic side of me loves the motion captured by this picture)







No comments: