Tuesday, August 11, 2009

B's Favorites

It is so sweet to try to experience each day through B's little eyes. As we continue to fall into more of a routine with our little guy, we have been able to identify some things B really dislikes and likes...

B is not a fan of...
-His car seat (unless he is actually moving in the car)
-Burping after he eats
-Realizing that all the milk in a bottle is gone
-The tail end of the afternoon before Chad comes home
-The bright sun
-Being tired


B is a fan of...
-Watching baseball with his dad in the crook

-Pretending that he is a sailor..."I'm a sailor, I like to sail, I let the boat do the work"
-Eating his big kid rice cereal

-Hanging out in a diaper and his tennis shoes (socks)
-Spending time with friends


-Playing in his excersaucer...standing with help (the tennis shoe socks make me laugh in this photo)


-Playing with his friend's toys...they seem to be novel, even to a five month old

-Riding in his jogging stroller while Chad, Ella and I run



2 comments:

Nana Crownover said...

I love reading your blog! Such a good way to keep up - Owen is growing soooo fast! We all need to get together. Love to all three of you!! Aunt Jen

Melissa said...

I adore the picture of Owen and Chad watching baseball. So cute!