Thursday, April 30, 2009

Owen's Big Adventure Continued...

You might ask...when traveling with an infant...how do you give them a bath? The hotel sink of course! Traveling with a little one is a lot different than traveling alone...Owen "packed" more than I have ever packed and helped me to really think through what was a necessity and what was not. I had some unbelievable help, and wouldn't have been able to do it on my own...hopefully I will get the hang of it. I have quite the sweet tooth, and I think I got that from my dad...especially a sweet tooth for frozen yogurt. While in Hermosa Beach we found something that Califorians seem to have perfected...a self serve frozen yogurt bar! Notice my dad's face...totally intense as he is adding his mini chocolate chips to his yogurt. This photo captures my new life with Owen, he loves the Baby Bjorn and I am working on perfecting "multitasking" as I carry him and add my own toppings to my own yogurt.
Owen's uncle, Jeff, and future aunt, Amanda. We can't wait till July, we are so excited! We will hold off on any pressure for cousins in the near future...but with that said...can't wait for Owen to have cousins someday!

It was pretty cool in California, which I was so grateful for...I don't like to be warm and it meant that Owen was able to wear some of his outfits that are too warm for Texas right now. One my favorite outfits...this sweater is in honor of Owen's Ella dog. The sweater zips from the back so that you can put it on when your baby is asleep. I love that the hood has puppy ears and the tummy has a little red tongue. With Owen growing as fast as he is, I feel like he needs to be dressed "cute" everyday so that he can wear each outfit in his drawer-we are so thankful for his recent growth but want to savor the days when he fits in his 0-3 month clothes.





1 comment:

Melissa said...

He is such a cutie! I love the bath in the sink picture.